Monday, October 20, 2008

Fishing Bennett Springs

Hey everyone,
It was a great weekend. I got to go up to Bennett Springs Saturday morning. I met Marshall and Mike at the Store about 7 and we were ready to go. We went up and started around the spring and the water was a little high but clear. It didn't look like there were too many fish in the river. No matter!!! I was fishing!!!! I fished around the spring for a while and then started my walk about. I ended up below the big bridge in the shallow swift water. I threw the Killer worm at them and they responded. Caught 25 till 10am. Fished it under a palsa about 3 feet and a small shot about 1foot above the Killer!! Went up to came and saw the rest of the Robbs and Watsons. It was great to see and talk to everyone!!! Ellen your growing up way too fast!!! Stewart your a wild man!!!! Cindy you haven't changed a bit!!!! Mike it was great to meet the rest of your family!!! Great bunch!!! It was a great weekend!!!! Fish Fun and home to my family!! Doesn't get any better than that!!!

No comments: