Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lots of news

Well it's been an interesting week. I was ask to talk at the local Rotary lunch this week. I saw a lot of familiar faces and had a good time with them. They had a lot of great questions and I hope I got them the answered good enough.

I talked with a friend from St Louis also this week. He had a great trip to Bennett last week and did pretty well with tough conditions. He did quite well with the killer worm!! I hope to get to go down to Taney and visit with them at the end of the month.

That brings me to Taneycomo. The water is lower on Table Rock and that means FISHING!!!!! But of course I've got 8 rods to finish and I can't go!!! They have been catching a lot of nice fish.

Roaring River is still up and stained. They are turning loose some lunkers every Friday evening so if you want a shot at one be there Saturday morning!!!

Tight lines and smiles!!

No comments: