Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blanks update!!

The blanks are coming the blanks are coming!! I got the sample blanks for the 7'6" 1wt this last week and hang on everyone this blank feels wonderful!!!! I'm very pleased with the way it feels and the quality of the blank! The 7'6" 2wt, 3wt and the 7' 2wt and 9' 3wt blanks are great also!! I should have the 6' 2wt, 6'6" 2wt and the 7'6" 4wt and the 9' 4wt and 5wt blanks in around the middle of August. The new blanks aren't going to be here for a while. They said 120 days! I told them they were killing me!! That's the first of November! Good time for early Christmas shopping so keep that in mind.

I did get to go hiking in Colorado in June. It was another great time. We camped and hiked in the Lost Creek Wilderness area again. There was 7 of us. I got to spend time taking pictures and Brook trout fishing. Sweet time!!

No comments: