Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm back!!



Sorry to be away so long. I've had a very busy year so far. I got a couple pictures from Bodfish Boatworks and had to post them. Very nice build with one of my 1wts. NICE!!!!

I really want to thank all my friends that I've met this year and all the returning friends. You all make me feel great about my blanks and rods. It's getting close to the Christmas shopping days so don't wait too long. I was shipping rods next day delivery last year to make it before Christmas day. Please don't wait and be one of those last second shoppers. I'll always take care of you but I don't want to have both of us nervious!!!

I got some emails from my good friend Rick Osborn and he's been catching some real hog rainbows on Taney the last month. I wish I could go out to play with him!! I can't wait for the browns to run! I'll have my 9' 6wt ready to go for some night fishing!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!! tight lines!!!

No comments: