Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday the 13th!!

Michelle and I dropped the girls off at Celia's and took off for Taneycomo. Well it was Friday the 13th and the corp was running water when they said they wouldn't be!!! So it was off to the Landing for some grub!! Famious Dave's was on my mind!!! GREAT LUNCH!!! After we were done we were walking out and I called the Dam. Zero units!!!!! We were off and running. I dropped Michelle off at Tanger and I was speeding to the dam. I haven't seen the river behind the dam for a long time! It has changed a lot. The whole thing seems shallower. I tied on a scud and caught a few fish and then changed to the Killer Worm! I was able to do some site fishing and did manage to catch about 15 fish. I lost two nice ones. Just didn't get the hook in them. The horns started blowing at 4:45 and here the water came! Time to leave and get my sweetheart and head home. All in all I had a great day! Good company, Good food and trout fishing!!! It doesn't get much better than that!!! Rods are still selling good! Get your order in!!

No comments: