Friday, November 6, 2020

 Good Morning World! I haven't posted in a while and I don't know why. RDPflyrods is doing good and surviving this hectic and kayos world. I'm still putting in my 40 hours at Boyd Aluminum and building the fly rods. 

I'm really ashamed of the way our elected officials have been acting. We have a President that is doing nothing but trying to help us and on the other side we have a bunch of people that try to do nothing for us because of hate! This is REAL HATE!! The devil is working hard to destroy this country!! I'm 59 years old and I've never seen so much disrespect. If you don't respect someone don't expect to get it!!!! This soap box is getting big. But this is my blog and I'll say what I want. The biggest thing I see is if you are not trying to help someone YOU are part of the problem. NEVER once did the Dem's try to work toward something good. NOTHING BUT HATE!!! I have so much respect for someone that is not a politician that gives up his wealth and always on the go for good for his country. Shame on the Dem's!! SHAME on you all for following a Crazy Person that is insane!!!!! Have some balls and stand up for us not her hatred!!!

Here is a picture you all might enjoy!! Quite a change!!! 



No comments: