Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Catch and Release

Hey!
I went down to Roaring River this afternoon!! It was cold when I got there but I was hot for the water!! The river was up a little and had a small amount of stain to it. I looked around for some lunkers for a little bit and could only find one and when I cast anywhere around him you would have thought that I was throwing a stick of dynamite in the water. Gone in a flash!!!!!!! I then decided to catch some fish. I started with old faithful "The Killer Worm" Well it sounds dramatic anyway!! I started fishing about noon and fished till about 3:00 and had a ball! I caught about 30 fish in all. I walked a lot and covered most of the river just to see where the fish were. They have done some work on the pools and I don't see what they are trying to do but what ever. The rod sales are steady and I even got a guy from Malaysia that is wanting a rod! I've been getting a lot of return customers lately and that really makes me feel good about the way I build the rods. I did meet a nice guy from Aurora today that I had talked to before and told him about the Killer Worm. Hope everyone is keeping their line wet!! Tight lines!!

No comments: