Saturday, October 3, 2009

Well it's been a long time from my last blog. I've been very busy with my family and rod building. The rods have been really selling well. I've been selling a lot in the UK and sold one to a nice guy in Sweden. I did get to go down to Roaring River and do some fishing and meet up with the Sobers. Used the Killer Worm and had a lot of fun. Got to spend some time talking with Ron and John and Michael. Good people! The river had a lot of water in it and was a little stain to it. The number of fish in the river was down but still not bad. I'm heading down with the family this month for a weekend and really looking forward to it. My brothers brother in law caught a nice 4lb+ fish last weekend. He caught it on a ultra light rod. Boo! I made him a fly rod?? I'll try and keep my blog updated better. But when there's rods to build I'm building!! Tight lines!!!

No comments: