Thursday, April 16, 2009

Long time no see!!

Well it's been a while sense I posted last. I've been busy, a little. I haven't been able to get away and do any fishing so no fishing reports. Lot's of family busy going on. Very worth it tho. My girls are getting more and more busy with school and Girl Scouts. Fun time! I have been selling a few rods. I'm all but caught up right now but more interest is coming in so it will be feast time again. You know "feast or famine" I'm still working out for my hiking trip and feeling pretty good. I've got about everything ready and I have a couple months to go. Sorry I'm excited!!! I'm planing of doing some fishing later on this month so I'll report then. I've added a little clip of a good friend of mine catching a nice 8+ trout at Roaring River. Gary
Smile and keep them wondering what your up too!!!

No comments: