Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wed trip to Roaring River

I had to run down to Tims on Wed to pick up a reel so I spent a couple hours on the River. I was very suprised to see how empty the river was of trout. It was just 4 day sence opening day and there wasn't hardly any trout in the river. I fished down below in the fly area and did manage to catch about 15 fish in a couple hours and enjoyed the catching as well as the weather. Man was it nice!!! My tag number was 2826. They said they turned loose 7200 fish and there had to be at least 3000 fish from Catch and Release season so there's a lot of fish missing some where!! It was nice to go fishing for a while and I enjoyed my company also. Michelle read a book and I think napped some also! We had a great outing!! I'm about to get caught up on my rod building. I've built 13 in the last 2 weeks!! I'm a tired boy!!

No comments: